Get creative with bespoke coloured uPVC conservatories
Conservatories come in all shapes and sizes. From large lean-to extensions to compact Edwardian designs, and classic Victorian conservatories to contemporary Livin Rooms, there’s a conservatory for all homes and tastes. But what if you wanted to truly customise your conservatory. Well, we’ve got good news for you.
uPVC conservatories in your choice of colour
When it comes to choosing the best colour for your conservatory frame, there are several things to consider. Personal taste will obviously play a big part, as will the type of property you call home. You may also want to consider the age of your property, its style, and the area where you live. You’ll also want to think about whether you want to make a subtle statement or a bold and bright impact with your new glazed extension.
At High-Tech Windows, we install uPVC conservatories in your choice of seven different colours. Choosing the right colour will add style and class to your home and even increase its market value. If you’re unsure which colour is best suited to your home, here are some ideas for your coloured uPVC conservatories.
Which colour is best?
As mentioned above, there are several factors to consider when choosing your conservatory’s colour. Here’s a general guide to which colours we think suit which type of property.
- White – The most popular conservatory colour. White is bright and clean and will perfectly suit any style of property.
- Cream – Cream conservatories are particularly suited to country cottages and more traditional homes. Cream is calming and understated without the intensity of white.
- Black – If you live in a property with black guttering and roofline or a mock Tudor building with black painted timber, a black conservatory will fit in with your home’s aesthetic.
- Grey – An increasingly popular colour choice for all types of glazing including conservatory frames. A grey conservatory is ideal for creating a contemporary look or accentuating a modern building’s cutting-edge style.
- Rosewood and Light Oak – Our two woodgrain effect finishes are great for period property installations. Tasteful and realistic, they will carefully complement your period property’s character.
- Chartwell Green – The perfect addition to a Cotswold stone built property. Chartwell Green is sophisticated and stylish providing a unique look to your uPVC conservatory.
When you want to extend your home, High-Tech Windows are the company to call. For over three decades, we’ve been installing high quality glazing products across Gloucestershire and beyond. If you’re thinking about extending your home and you’d like more information about our range of coloured uPVC conservatories contact us today. Call us on 01452 857 057 or send us a message online.